Sunday, April 28, 2013

Cars Mater and Lightning McQueen Cool Cake

The "Cars" cake revisited!  Since I'm me, and I just wanted to do something different, I came up with this idea for a "Cars" cake.  I think it helped that we went to Disneyland recently and I LOVED CarsLand.  I wanted to do a little more detail but just ran out of time.  

 Stacked tires, Mater, Lightning, Casa Della Tires.  What more does a little boy need?!

 The little scrolls on the canopy.  I wanted to do more with this and the window, but alas, my kids needed dinner!
 I love Mater!  He's totally edible, as is the whole cake!
This cake was for two little brothers who have birthdays within weeks of each other.  The tiny cake was the 1 year old's smash cake.  I hope he made a very good mess of himself!  Happy birthday, Elijah and Jeremiah!  Two ADORABLE little boys!

3 comments:

  1. How can I get a hold of you to order a cake?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Sorry I erased my last remark somehow. You can email me at tyann.pangan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete