Friday, July 19, 2013

Rose and Pearl Baby Shower Cupcakes

Some fun and beautiful cupcakes for my dear friend's baby shower!  She and her hubby will be welcoming their first baby soon and my kids and I are beside ourselves excited for them!!!
 I was excited to do some more roses now that I know how!  I LOVE how they turned out.  With a little luster dust they even sparkle!
 Fresh lemon cupcakes with fresh lemon curd with fresh raspberry butter cream frosting!  Gluten free even.  They were DIVINE!!!  

It was really fun doing different styles then seeing them all together!
They were the perfect touch to a perfectly beautiful baby shower.  I should have taken pictures of all the other stuff the hostess put together.  She did a really great job!  Congratulations, Tiffany and Clint!  We sure love you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment