Friday, April 11, 2014

Police Officer Badge Cake

How fun is this?!?!?!  I got to make a cake for a going away party for a police officer.  The coolest part of this cake?  The fact that the officer actually designed this badge for his department! That's some skills of his own.  I loved the touches of the American flag and the little seal in the center.  And the mix of gold, silver and black.  It's really a cool looking badge!  Here's the picture the thoughtful wife sent me:


 And here's the cake:  I would have liked to touch things up a bit, but I ran out of time.  The perfectionist in my always sees the flaws.  But overall I really liked how it turned out.
We'll miss Michelle and Tyson, but we're excited for their future!  Thank you both for your service to our community!

No comments:

Post a Comment