Monday, December 15, 2014

Girly Baptism Cake

I've gotten very behind in my cake posts!  I'll be quick with these next few cakes.  This is a cake I made for my adorable niece's baptism.  I tried to make the rosettes and 'skirt' look like her cute dress.  She looked like a little angel that day, and we were so blessed to be there with her on her special day!

 Bree loves blue more than pink, so I had to add a touch of blue to her cake.  Along with all the other girly stuff!
 My sweet and talented friend Brandi took these pictures for me again.  She's seriously the best!  Please go check out her site and all her other mad skills!
The best part of this cake?  It was rootbeer float favored!  It was a challenge coming up with the perfect recipe for that flavor, but I think we nailed it!  Congratulations, BreeAnna!  We love you very much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment