Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Ivory Ruffle and Jewels Wedding Cake

I've never been shy to tell people that I don't really love making wedding cakes, but this one was really fun for me.  I was given the color of ivory and a couple pictures and I just went with it.  I LOVE creating a different, original look for each bride.  And even the birthday cakes.  My biggest goal is to make something unique to that individual.  I've seen LOTS of cakes with the ruffles like this, so I tried to just break it up a little bit with the ruffles and jewels.  
 And yes, the fabulous Brandi took pictures for me again!  Please, please go check out her website to see how multi-talented she is!! http://www.teuscherphotography.com/ 
 The little silver balls are edible, but the 'diamonds' are little stickers that I used to create the broaches. 
 Isn't is just so pretty?!  I really loved this cake so much!


Sometimes it's just fun for me to do a totally girly cake!  And this would be one of those times!  Congratulations Cooper and Aubri!  I loved making a cake for your special day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment